Photo-Emulsion Consortium meetings
The first Consortium meeting will take place in Mulhouse from Mon. Oct. 15 till Fri. Oct. 19.
Divided in two parts:
- Research meeting (Mon, Tues)
- Training meeting for the 8 doctoral students (Wed, Thurs, Friday).
The weekends will be spent by ESRs in Alsace region, which allows them to visit historic and cultural places.
We are pleased to have as our guest Prof. Dr. André Marie BRAUN (Retired in 2006 from his chair at the Department of Chemical and Process Engineering of the University of Karlsruhe, and now independent consultant at Quatapplic in the field of Photochemical Technology), Dr. Esther OLIVEROS (Headed the group “Photobiology, Environment and Photochemistry” the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie in Toulouse (France) and was nominated research director at the CNRS. She retired in 2013.) and Dr. Jean-Luc BIRBAUM (Principal Scientist at BASF Performance Materials Research, Basel, retired in 2018).
2 Consortium meeting
The second consortium meeting will be held in Mainz (Germany), organized by ESR2 and 8.
- During first two days research results will be revealed.
- Second two days will be reserved to tutorials:
Recreational activities will take place during weekends and will include: visit of Mainz and Gutenberg museum, dinner, week-end in Heidelberg.
3 Consortium meeting
University of Maribor with ESR6 and 7 will organize the third consortium meeting in its premises during the third year of project life.
- First two days will be reserved to research results presentation.
- Next three days will be concentrated around different tutorials:
For the weekend recreational activities are expected: visit of Maribor and art Gallery, dinner, week-end rafting on Drava River.
4 Consortium meeting
The forth consortium meeting will be held in San Sebastian (Spain) organized by ESR3 and 4.
- Research results will be presented during first two days,
- Yutorials will fulfill the agenda during next three working days
In the end of the week recreational activities will be organized in order to visit of City and Chillida museum, to have a dinner and to hike in the Pyrenees.